Okay, so you might remember that I have a love affair with the DQ Blizzard. I wrote about it recently when our relationship went through a rocky patch after our car accident. I just discovered a new reason to never be a fair weathered Blizzard lover again.
It's Bumpday at Baskin Robbins tomorrow. Just show your baby bump and get free soft-serve. Yes, that's right my friends - they get pregnancy AND free ice cream and we get injections, dildo-cam visits, a drain to our savings, and we still have to pay for our own damn ice cream.
The Blizzard. I'm telling you, it really is all about the Blizzard.
13 comments:
What the hell is that all about? Seriously?
If I were with you, I'd share my Ben & Jerry's ice-cream with you.
Screw Baskin Robbins.
We like our Ben & Jerry's better. :) till they come out with a similar campaign! :)
I saw this too ... wanted to kick someone in the face.
Is Baskin or Robbin shorter?
I worked at DQ all through high school and college. And ate free blizzards every day.
Screw Baskin Robbins and their blatant bump loving. I'd take a Blizzard over their slutty scoops any day.
It's so outrageous, I know.
E
I don't even KNOW where a Baskin Robbins is around here but I swear I'm going to try to find one just so I can guilt them into giving me a free ice cream for being infertile!
Take them your medical file, tell them what you go through on a daily basis (phyically and emotionally), cry because a pregnant woman walks in, and then see if they don't give you free ice cream! I double-dog dare you!
Seriously?
OMG, I am going to DQ from now on...and if they do something this STUPID, then I will just eat my PMS stash of Phish Food from B&J's thats always in my freezer!
That is ridiculous!
UGH
I debated about going in anyway. Thanks to PCOS my weight is in my tummy. But I remembered I am not a fan of soft serve. Unless it is in the Blizzard mixed with good stuff.
LOSERS! I would have taken in some of my used syringes, med boxes, a few papers from doctor, schooled em' on IVF a bit...can you imagine the teenager behind the counter? You would have got all the Blizzards you wanted, LOL!
Blizzards are AWESOME though, I miss em! (no DQ yet in Cairo, but we do have Baskin Robins...)
Do you have a Cold Stone Creamery where you are? They are THE best, used to be my favorite.
Evil, evil, evil, EVIL Baskin Robbins. Definitely stick with DQ.
The silly thing is that in many countries (like Australia) they recommend that pregnant women do not eat soft serve ice cream due to yucky crap that lives in the machines. Hahaha!
Post a Comment