About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just waiting it out

I have been slacking with blogging, but since ET things have really been pretty boring. I am having lots of symptoms, but they are also side effects of the progesterone or estrogen that I'm on so none of them really mean anything at this point. The bloat really started coming back today, but I have been eating alot of comfort foods the past few days trying to get through my longest 2 week wait ever. I think I have convinced myself that I will POAS (pee on a stick) on Sunday (just one day before my scheduled beta) when I am 11dp3dt. I figure if it is negative I would like to have a day to deal with it at home.

I have started feeling like I am coming down with a sore throat in the last couple of hours so I think I may call it a night and get some rest.

Best of luck to kaaron who is testing Thursday, mommd who has ER on Friday, and Alison who has ET on Saturday!!

6 comments:

kaaron said...

I have been wondering where you were! I agree, it's really not too exciting in the 2ww. Only a few more days, Bren! Hang in there.

Good call on testing Sunday; that is part of why I tested today. I just wanted some time to deal with it if it wasn't what I wanted to see. I feel fortunate to have seen what I wanted to see.

bb said...

Good luck on Sunday!!!!

A - said...

You're in my thoughts, Bren! I know those meds have nasty side effect profiles, but everything sounds super promising for you. I can only imagine how long this 2ww has been... hang in there, we're here for you :)

Anonymous said...

Sunday sounds like a fine day to POAS. Good luck!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I just wanted to stop by and say "good luck"!!! If you POAS tomorrow be sure to let us know...I'll be obsessing! ;)

Me said...

I will be peeking in on you tomorrow...