Okay, so I didn't POAS today. I was on the fence and M. said he would rather wait until the beta so no results until tomorrow.
It probably worked out for the best as my IC is in a nasty old flare right now and I was up every 1 1/2 hours last night to pee. My bladder feels like it is on fire and I find the thought of dumping ice cubes in it is very soothing. I guess the whole access thing means this will never happen, but the thought of it is comforting. Occasionally I crave heat in a weird attempt to make the outside match my insides in hopes the pain will subside, but mostly I crave the cold. Needless to say this all puts me in a very pissy (yes, bad pun intended) mood. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the grump-o-meter, I'm at around a 12. No sleep and pain tend to do that I guess.
So I will go in to have my blood drawn at 7:30AM tomorrow and then sit and wait for the nurse to call with our results. I am scheduled for an inspection in a clean room at work tomorrow afternoon which means no cell phone, full bunny suit with hood, mask, shoe booties, and gloves. Somehow this sounds like a bad mix with an IC flare and waiting for our pregnancy test results. Tomorrow I just very well may lose my mind.
8 comments:
Oooh, I was checking all morning to see if you tested! Glad you are waiting if you are having so many complications with the IC. Thinking BFP thoughts for you tomorrow!!!
Sending tons of BFP vibes your way! Sorry your IC is acting up... ugh. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow :)
Is it possible to call in sick? You sound rather stressed an exhausted.
Can't wait to hear!
GOOD LUCK, BUDDY!
I was hoping you lived in the Eastern, Central, or Mountain time zones ... so that I don't have to wait as long ... but alas you're in LA!
Ok, so I'm anxiously waiting ... I can't imagine how you're doing! Hope your bunny suit is a quick change so that you can get the info as soon as you can!
Good luck tomorrow!!!!
I have been thinking about you all day today as well.
Good luck today on your beta! I loved your comment about the "gush & rush" on my blog! I'm wondering if the Endometrin makes your IC worse. I read on the package insert about how it can cause bladder infections. I've just had gushing on my end.
Post a Comment