About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming Soon

I've got a few things a brewin' in these parts. All are somehow connected to our old friend IF and all have too many thoughts to squish into one post (due-to-my-overactive-gotta-share-all-the-details-OMG-mind) so I should actually be posting a bit more again. Don't say you weren't warned.......

Coming soon:
  • An Ah-ha/Oh Shit Moment (I'm gonna need some feedback and input on this one)
  • Moving down a level to move up a level (Not as complicated and deep as it sounds, but seriously is it Tuesday yet?)
  • A couple steps forward on closing the pregnancy dream (Little in concept, but big in my mind)
For an actual post that won't leave you hanging today, stop by here to read some thoughts I submitted to Fertility Authority last December on what I'd like to say to my non-infertile friends (and yours).
It was a bit weird for me to read part of it again now.

"......with grief that comes from never knowing what pregnancy feels like, with facing losses like never seeing a child that shares our eyes with our spouse’s smile."

From "possibilities" to "realities" and now hopefully beyond......

20 comments:

Suzanne said...

Brenda,
You have such an awesome way of not only expressing your feelings but the feelings of so many others - you truly have a gift.

Can't wait to see what the "Ah Ha" moment is!

Jill M. said...

Hey B, from one detailed person to another, looking forward to keeping up with you. Vent all you need, we are all here for you.

Me said...

I will be hear to read your thoughts as long as you're writing them.

Paula Keller said...

I find the act of simply flipping through old posts painful at times. Like... the pictures of the rising beta and the ones of my positive pee sticks - let alone reading them. Reading them is hard. You are brave.

I hope things are going well with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hei Brenda,

I think Suzanne said it exactly.
I'm just so happy whenever I see any form of communication from you.
Even when I don't respond, it's not for lack of reading or trying to respond. Your posts are usually so full of very deep emotions, sometimes I'm 'afraid' of my response (that it doesn't do justice to such thoughtful and deep feelings), so I just write and erase :o(.

Thinking of you,
Anna

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Right here waiting for ya sweetie!!!

:o)

Hugs,
Rebel

Jill said...

Hey Brenda-good to see you post. I've thought a lot about you. We are all here for you as you sort through your feelings. ((hugs))

Wendy said...

I was glad to see a new post from you. Hope you are doing okay. I am looking forward to your posts like everyone else. The 'closing the pregnancy dream' is something you and I have already talked about - I think it's still a work in progress for me. :) Looking foward to what you write....

DAVs said...

Heya
I referenced your "What I'd Like To Say" post because it really resonated...I can't wait to read your other upcoming posts.

Momasita said...

Glad to see you posting again! I'm going to check out the post you referenced.

Hugs!

Pamela T. said...

I left a comment for you on my blog in response to your comment(along with another on Fertility Authority...)

Chelle said...

I am excited to hear everything that you have "brewing"!!

Erika said...

love reading your posts, Brenda. just read your post on fertility authority and it was wonderful.

i think baby loss has its "touched every part of my life" aspect that people just do not understand.

looking forward to your next post! :-) (((hugs)))

Pepper said...

Looking forward to the next post. I am intrigued by your description. :-)

Claudia said...

oooh, now you're going to have me hitting 'refresh' like a madwoman!

sara said...

I always like reading how you are feeling whether it be an up moment or a down. You express yourself so well and so open and honestly...I love that. I hope that this week is a good one for you and thanks for your kind words. Even when you've been through hell and back lately, you take the time to encourage me. You're one of the good ones...((hugs))

Wishing 4 One said...

Am so waiting for upcoming posts. You rock Brenda and you know we all love ya to death! xoxoxoxoxo

Just Me. said...

You say whatcha wanna say and write whatcha wanna write! We're all here for you.

BIG
BIG
BIG
BIG
BIG
BIG
HUGS

Jill said...

P.S. I finally changed my blog name and address-

http://anotherdayinpair-adise.blogspot.com/

Pamela T. said...

In answer to your question: a day's drive sounds about right ... the door is open ;-)

p.s. good to hear your voice the other day, too. nice to know there are actual people attached to these blogs!