Of the 8 eggs we got yesterday, 6 were mature. All were ICSI'd and 5 fertilized. We are thrilled with this number and are keeping the hope that they can hold on until our transfer on Monday.
Even with this great news, my heart is very heavy for 2 of my online friends. Wendy had a negative beta for IVF#2 today and Erin was cancelled this morning at her IVF#2 transfer. These 2 women are both so amazing, wonderful, and caring. I hate that they are hurting and hope that you can stop by Wendy's blog to give her some much needed hugs. Erin doesn't have a blog so feel free to leave her some love here. I have been through the heartbreak of IVF#1 failing with both Wendy and Erin and could not have gotten through it without them both. I am so sorry, my friends. Much love to you both.
17 comments:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your 5.
Hugs to your friends. IF sucks.
Congrats on the Fertilized 5!
I've been thinking a lot about Wendy today too. :(
Five is a good number! I'll think happy thoughts for you!
Brenda - Great news!!! Great.
I hit enter before I was done.
I left a comment on Wendy's blog. But Erin if you are reading this, I am so sorry this has happened. You are in my thoughts.
Erin - I'm so sorry that your cycle was cancelled. I hope you are doing okay.
Brenda - Thank you for the nicest, kindest words. This has been such a long hard day.
I hope that your little 5 - your FAB 5 - make it all the way to transfer. I would be so happy for you - I hope you get a great report tomorrow, too.
Tons of prayers going out for your Fab Five. I have such a good feeling about this for you!!!!!
And when I found out about Erin's ET, all I could think was shit, shit, shit. Why, oh why? Hugs to Wendy, too.
I lit a candle for you today.
Thinking of you!
*hugs*
Congrats on the Fab Five embabies! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear about their progress.
Off to leave a message on your friends' blogs.
Five is AWESOME! Sending your embabies lots of sticky thoughts for Monday. So happy for you girl!
Fingers firmly crossed!
Brenda, so glad to read about your Fab Five! May they grow and grow and grow.
And major hugs to Wendy and Erin. So very sorry for you both.
Yay for great fert reports.... it's quality over quantity!!!! I believe you have some quality eggies waiting for you! I hope you are well.
And I am sorry for the bad news your friends received over the weekend.
Congrats on your five fertilized! Sounds like a great number to me!
I am overwhelmed by the kindness of Brenda and her friends. As I've mentioned to Brenda in the past, I have felt somewhat abandoned by my real life buddies and relatives... their lives are busy with babies, babies, and more babies. Your genuine concern makes me feel less alone. Love and all the very best wishes to each of you. Please know how much you've comforted me.
And Brenda, you always manage to say the right thing. Of all the human beings I've met in my 32 years, you are among the classiest. I know your dad would be so proud of the person you have become. I LOVE YOU!!!
The doctor is supposed to be calling me today. I'll let you all know what she says. (Insert scared face here).
Love,
Erin
My fingers are crossed for you Brenda. I am so happy 5 fertilized for you.
I also wanted to thank you for all your support these past few weeks. I know I have been neglecting my blog reading and am sorry. I just need some time away from all this stuff.
You are a good friend and I am praying that this IVF is it for you.
Brenda - I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you! I just read about your transfer on FF - I'm so excited for you --- I hope this it!
((HUGS!))
Post a Comment