About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No news must be good news

The work day has come and gone and I assume that no call from my RE's office on our embies must mean they are doing fine. I am feeling so much better about our 4. I think the shock of going from 13 eggs to 4 embryos was a bit much, but it sounds like this is not uncommon. These 4 are our fighters and I can't wait to get a couple of them out of the lab and into my uterus for the next 9 months. Our plan right now is to put back 2, but depending on quality/quantity this could change. My RE doesn't think I could carry any more than twins and I would rather not try.

Thanks so much for all the support. I'm not sure what I would do without you all to keep my head on straight. My next post will be from the land of bed-rest with our embies safe and sound.

4 comments:

Alison said...

I am so excited for your transfer tomorrow B!!!! I bet those 4 embies are kicking serious butt, and fighting to be the ones who get to go back in mom. Best of luck, we're all praying for you :)

A - said...

Ooooh I got shivers thinking about your little embies back home where they belong. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! :)

Anonymous said...

You will be in my thoughts.

kaaron said...

Good luck with your transfer today, B! Thinking about you!