About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shutting Down and Moving

Good Bye, No Regrets.

So life has felt slightly extremely out of sorts lately and I need to pull things in a bit to gain some sense of control.

I decided it was time to close this blog down and move to a place where I can password protect posts that I'm just not comfortable throwing out to the whole world wide web.

I know this kind of stuff is such a pain in the ass, but it's just where I am at today.

My new blog is called Shades of Grey and it will be my space to work through my extremely honest, often fragile, and very raw thoughts and emotions. Please be warned that it may not be a feel-good kind of place to visit for awhile. It is selfishly written only for me.

If you are interested in following along, send me an email at Lost.in.Space.2008@gmail.com to let me know who you are, a link to your blog, and why you want to read my mindless babble.

Thanks for all the support here at No Regrets!!

7 comments:

Jill M. said...

My heart hurts for you. I've been wondering how you've been, very sad to hear the pain in your post. Know I'm thinking of you and hoping that some how some way your broken heart is healed. Endless hugs...

Polly Gamwich said...

I too have been thinking about you a lot lately.

I know this blogsphere will be a duller place without your public words ... but I understand the need to go private and I support you.

I wish we could take away the pain ...

Me said...

You're one of the best friends I've made on this journey. You know I'll be stalking you wherever you write.

Karen said...

I sent you an email. I'm sad that you're going private, but I completely understand. You're in my thoughts.

Wendy said...

I definitely want to keep up with your new blog. I saw your comment on my blog...can't wait to get your big email! I wondered how you were doing, but I didn't want to bug you, either. (Just know that I'm thinking about you!)

Just Me. said...

I WILL FOLLOW YOU...FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY GOO....aaahh aahhhhhhhh....

(((hugs))) *not letting go.*

Chelle said...

((BIG HUGS))

I will follow you! My heart goes out to you.