About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Friday, July 11, 2008

And there it is

I tested with a FRER last night at 10dp3dt after holding it for 6 hours (a major feat with my jacked up bladder) = BFN


M. in all his sweetness isn't giving up hope and thinks these damn sticks work best in the morning. I agreed to humor him.

*~*~*~*~*

I tested this morning at 11dp3dt with a FRER after holding it for 5 hours = BFN (white as snow)


M. suggested that maybe I just can't hold it long enough or I am one of those women who needs a bloodtest because the HCG doesn't show up in my urine. God bless him.

*~*~*~*~*

Beta is in the morning and I am not holding out any hope. Fuck, this sucks.

27 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

I still have my fingers crossed for you! I'm with hubby on this one until the HcG.

bb said...

I hope the beta brings better news. I'll be sending good vibes your way. {big giant hugs}

SAHW said...

Oh, this does suck...but I realy hope that your hubs is right, that the bloodtest will show it, and it was just too soon for the sticks.

Anonymous said...

You're right, this SUCKS!!!!
Infertility sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just started reading your blog, you're very funny, honest and open. I don't have a blog yet. But, I too, have fertility issues, I have PCOS. Although, I did manage to get pg and had a great pregnancy until 7 weeks ago. My baby died, true knot and nuchal cord. I delivered a beautiful baby boy 7 weeks ago today. OK I'm not quite sure why I'm revealing this. But, I want you to know that life sucks and somehow we all manage to get through this. Hugs and positive vibes your way.
B.

Polly Gamwich said...

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry. Big hugs to you right now. I too hope and pray that tomorrow brings better news. ARGH!!!!

Alison said...

I'm so sorry! I too hope it was just your jacked up bladder :(
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on pins and needles for the beta. Everything crossed.

Hugs!

Chelle said...

I am still holding out for the Beta. Stranger things have happened. (HUGS.)

Me said...

Gosh that I really sucks. I'm so sorry honey.

A - said...

I am so freaking sorry. AHHHHHHHH. I just want to scream and yell for you :( . I hope your beta brings a miracle. :::hugs:::

Phoebe said...

I hate peesticks. Good luck tomorrow. I'm in your husband's camp!

Pepper said...

Snow white pee-sticks = evil.

So sorry, B. Your DH is such a sweetie and I will hold out hope for the beta as well.

sara said...

Crap girl..I wish you hadn't had to see those white strips. But I'm still holding out hope that tomorrow's beta will reveal something much more positive. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything else for you big time. And what the heck..I'm sending you a hug to help you in the wait until tomorrow as well :-)

Jill said...

I'm so sorry. I hope that you get answers and the strength you need to continue down your journey. I really, really had so many hopes for you on this cycle. Lots of big, giant hugs being sent your way.

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey B. Wait until morning, blood may be it. Thinking of you girl. xoxoxoxo

Just Me. said...

I just woke up and the first thing I did was check your blog.

I typed my comment in this box and removed it so many times that i can't remember.

I don't know what to say, sweetie.

I'm still here chanting for you.

I'm unsure why but I am teary as I type this.

I am going to church later and I am going to pray my hardest for you, I swear! And I'll tell God, I won't swear anymore, if it means getting my prayers will be answered.

I love you and am thinking of you.

Hugs.

Suzanne said...

I'm not conceding to the pee stick results quite yet but...

SHIT!

Miah said...

Oh Brenda I am so sorry. Stupid pee sticks. Lot's of hugs and I hope those sticks are wrong. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Crap.

Amanda said...

Don't lose hope -- I have been following your journey after having 2 family members who have went through your same ordeal! On a positive -- It took me 23 dpo to get a positive with my first child!!! :) And my mother was never able to get a positive on a pee stick with me! Only the blood test worked for her and by then she was weeks along! :) With my daughter I got a VERY faint line at 12 dpo and then after that even got a negative at 15 dpo. I found the first response to be much more accurate than any other -- and believe me I have tried them ALL! :)

Karen said...

Sh*t Brenda! I'm going to hold on to hope for you until tomorrow. Stupid white HPTs.

Wendy said...

I'm still hopeful for you, Brenda. I hope you get a bfp today. ((hugs))

Flying Monkeys said...

I'm hanging on the what you're husband said and hoping you're getting great news this morning. I hate peesticks. My FRER had a hint of a line only visible by the light of a second story window on a disemboweled peestick at 14 dpo, my beta was 234. I hate peesticks.
Fingers crossed!

Adrianne said...

I'm so sorry Brenda. I'm hoping for something amazing from your beta today.

Many ((hugs))

TTCinDC said...

I'm sorry. :(

Jen said...

Sonofabitch.
I'm so sorry, Brenda.

Miah said...

Thinking of you today.

Just Me. said...

Me too. I've been thinking about you..xoxo.