About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Monday, June 23, 2008

More of the same

Dear Monday,

You suck.

Can't wait for Friday,
Brenda


*~*~*~*


I am still stimming. Tonight was #11. I think my report is the same as last Friday: Follicles grew a couple mm with 9 of them between 14-17mm, estradiol went up to 1829 and lining is at 12.4mm. Once again I needed more meds. Blah. I am feeling bruised, bloated, and bitchy. Blah. Blah. Another appointment in a couple more days. Blah. Blah. Blah. I'm at that sneezing and pooping as Olympic events stage. I'm hoping to trigger on Wednesday with ER on Friday.


*~*~*~*

You know that episode of Friends where Chandler makes a New Year's Resolution to stop making fun of people and he finally snaps at the end of the episode with all the comments he had to hold in? My turn!!!

To the jerk-offs who insisted on eating in the bar area of Chile's with their babbling/crying infant after 9:30PM on Saturday night: Get a damn clue. We specifically go out to eat late and sit in the bar area to avoid all the happiness that spews from doting parents and their wee ones. Please just leave us one fucking place to go without having to deal with you.

To the moron on the phone at the pharmacy: Yes, this is still the same damn cycle. My ovaries are doing the best that they can so cut 'em some slack and just send me some more gonal-f.

To my manager who left me messages on my voicemail and email and then proceeded to call my personal cell phone while I was at the RE today: Dude, it can wait. We aren't brain surgeons.

To the guy in the black BMW who cut us off this morning while talking on his cell phone: Real nice, jack ass. You and your fancy car win. My husband is not against running into your kind.

To the mechanical engineer who made some mounts out of a material I specifically said no way to: Thank you oh so much for destroying my design. I really love the part where you left me and my lead off the drawings to approve these parts. I really hope we can work together some more in the near future.

From my ovaries to the genius part of my brain that thought it was a good idea to wear jeans today: Seriously, who are you kidding?!? Tomorrow, maybe we can stretch a rubber-band around the forehead to see if you might want to reconsider your choice.

To my pregnant officemate (seriously, you didn't see this one coming now did you): I get it!! You are most definitely pregnant. I, however, am not. You have turned a blind eye to my infertility so I, in turn, will ignore anything to do with your pregnancy. Game on, bitches!


Ahhhhhhh........Even if nobody reads this, I feel so much better. The beast has been unleashed.

19 comments:

Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

To the people who pissed you off - FUCK THEM!

To the person I love - big big big hug to you!!!!!

Wendy said...

Sorry there have been so many crappy moments over the last few days. ((hugs)) I hope your ovaries decide to kick it up a notch really soon - when do you go back in?

I'm thinking of you -

bb said...

Let it out, Sweetie!!! After 11 days of stims, you deserve it more than anyone!

Good luck!!!!!!

Katie said...

Via NaComLeavMo...
Hoping all goes well over the next few days. I've had too many why is a Monday days this year!

Me said...

Your venting made ME feel better. Is that wrong?

SAHW said...

Sometimes it just feels good to let it out. Hope that made you feel better. :)

And for that couple eating with an infant at the bar...um, it's a bar! Hello!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

ROFL, that made me feel better just READIG that! =)

Come on ovaries! Let's get a move on! I'll be hoping for a Friday ER for ya!

Alison said...

Hi B,
It's been awhile since I've checked in on your blog or even wrote on my own blog (going through a rough patch myself) but I want to give you a big hug today. I hope your stimming days are coming to a close soon! Best of luck.

- Alison

kaaron said...

I know that felt good to type! You made me feel better myself! What tards at the pharmacy! I hate when pharmacists get all preachy.

Devon said...

aw, you make me laugh and i needed one.

crossing my fingers for ER on friday!!

and your comment about the jeans around your ovaries cracked me up!!!

Chelle said...

When you are typing, do you realize that you are literally pounding on the keys? Doesn't it FEEL GOOD! Let it out!!!

I'm thinking of you for friday. I've got my finger's crossed.

Karen said...

That made me laugh so hard. Thank you! I'm sorry about all the jerks though. I hope your week gets much better.

Wishing 4 One said...

Screw em all....they suck especially those people in Chili's I mean come on too late for screaming kids to be out and go sit in a booth. Do they even have booths there, LOL. Thinking of you girl! xoxoxoxoxo

Pepper said...

I've read that stimming longer gives better results than stimming for shorter periods. Did I say that already in another comment? Progesterone-induced fuzzy brain. :-) In any event, it sounds like your follicles are ripening up nicely and your lining is excellent.

Okay, I just want to knock that officemate of yours upside the head with a clue stick. Some people are just un-freaking-real! Take solace, though. If she's whining this much about early pg, then motherhood is likely to be a slap in the face.

sara said...

Friday sounds like a great day for a ER, come on follicles work with us! Yeah you're right, who the heck has a loud kid in the bar area late on a weekend? That's just crazy. Hope you have a very follicle filled week!

Kathy said...

You are cracking me up this morning! Thanks! Sorry people have to be so annoying -- keep venting, it's good for you! Hope you get to trigger today. FX

Erin said...

That is one of my favorite episodes.

I am sorry you had a rough day, maybe wear things with elastic waist bands. I tried that but some how hanes doesn't work in my office... Don't understand why...

Hope2morrow said...

Well, you go, girl! I loved this post! You crack me up- thank you. I needed a laugh yesterday.

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Well I hope by now you have been told you can trigger. Fingers crossed, tits, toes too. I hope it works for you. I was a somewhat slow stimmer, but we made it to ET today.