About Me

My photo
On the planet since 1973. Living in sin with M since 1997 and honestly since 2002. Failing at baby-making since 2005. And whining about it here since 2008. Come on in and sit a spell. This train wreck never seems to end.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The stars are aligning

I am so sure to get pregnant this month, right? I mean look at these signs:
  • We currently have no vehicle that can accommodate a car seat
  • $4865 worth of meds in my possession waiting for June IVF#2
  • G.I. doc doesn't want me pregnant until after colonoscopy/polyp removal
  • M. was out of town until cd14 and I managed to not ovulate early
  • December/January/February are the 3 worst possible months that I could be very pregnant and/or deliver for work this year
Woo Hoo!! I knew this crappy luck would pay off sooner or later. So we should really do something to seal this deal. I'm thinking either go for a quick vacation to relax or have sex in the back seat of my mom's car. What other sure fire methods would work?

12 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

Hello? a tall glass of wine and some barry white!! ... that works everytime ... doesn't it?

enjoyed your post ;-)

Miah said...

I agree with the drinking. Maybe you should quit your job also. Didn't work for me but maybe for you.

Alison said...

Too bad you're not on bcp right now, cause you could accidently forget to take one pill then end up pregnant. I hate it when that happens!

Lost in Space said...

Thanks for humoring me, ladies. Anything to get through this wait, right?

I'm thinking a crack habit could help too. I already have the needle experience. LOL.

kaaron said...

Haha! All great suggestions. Surely you could get pregnant by your husband just looking at you, right? Ugh.

Karen said...

I was thinking using an illegal drug would help, but you've already thought of that. How about quitting your job and losing your health insurance?

bb said...

Hope it all works for you!

Jen said...

BARRY WHITE! HAHAHA ~ oh yeah, baby!

Maybe you should get divorced, too. I mean, why not?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you purchase a non-refundable trip to Italy for a wine tasting tour, and pay $20,000 for your ticket. You will be pg this month for sure.

haha...my word verification to post this is "relax", if only they knew how ironic that is.

Lost in Space said...

You guys crack me up. (:

Cindy, your word verification is priceless for this thread.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Hmmm, there is always liquor & drugs...that always seems to help people get preggo! lol

I dunno hun, but I hope it all works out for you. ((hugs))

Adrianne said...

Definitely get in touch with your local crack or meth dealer. I'm talking surefire BFP here.


(Sending you a hug)