"Woo Hoo!! My meds are here!! I can't believe we are doing IVF! It's surreal to see them on our counter, but I'm so excited because this concoction is going to make our babies. Bring on the needles and let's get this show on the road."
Yes, babies, as in plural. I was so over-the-top positive in my head that this was all it would take to create our entire family (frozen embryos and all). We would be one of the "lucky" infertile (total oxymoron, but you know what I mean) couples that only has to do this once. I even told M. the night after our ER that we could have just created our entire family today. I worked from home on a weekday waiting for their delivery because I couldn't wait to get them.
Yes, babies, as in plural. I was so over-the-top positive in my head that this was all it would take to create our entire family (frozen embryos and all). We would be one of the "lucky" infertile (total oxymoron, but you know what I mean) couples that only has to do this once. I even told M. the night after our ER that we could have just created our entire family today. I worked from home on a weekday waiting for their delivery because I couldn't wait to get them.
"My meds are here. I really can't believe we are doing this again. There sure are alot more needles with this protocol. God, I hope this works."
I hope we can get at least 1 good quality sticky embryo this time. Of course, more would be great, but I at least want one baby out of this. Please. Please. Please.
Meds delivered on a Saturday in between taking M. to the airport and my afternoon acupuncture. I just wanted them to get here so my Saturday wasn't a total waste.
I hope we can get at least 1 good quality sticky embryo this time. Of course, more would be great, but I at least want one baby out of this. Please. Please. Please.
Meds delivered on a Saturday in between taking M. to the airport and my afternoon acupuncture. I just wanted them to get here so my Saturday wasn't a total waste.
***************************************************************************
M. is gone for the week visiting his brother so in all my ocd glory I should be on the net an even more unhealthy amount than normal. Lots going on this week both at work and home so alot of mindless blogging to be had.
- Molly, our German shorthaired pointer, has a vet appointment on Monday for yet another issue. My poor sweet old girl.
- I have my sigmoidoscopy on Wednesday and I know you will all be dying to read about my double enema prep for this.
- Of course, we still have insurance stuff to deal with on our totalled truck.
- I have another appointment with my therapist on Friday. I'm still not sure I like her, but I didn't like my last one either most days and she helped get me fixed.
- Saturday is our neighborhood garage sale and I will pick M. up from the airport.
- My acupuncturist will be gone on Saturday so I need to try to work in an appointment at one of his other locations sometime this week. I'm really starting to like it.
- I'm in charge of planning something for Administrative Professionals Day at work and have been helping out (in my copious spare work time) with a retirement party that will happen on Thursday.
- I somehow have tasks that I am working on for 4 different leads at work. I don't know how this happens, but there is alot of juggling going on.
- I have to finish up all my online training at work (1 class done, 2 to go) and write up my annual status for my performance review by Friday.
- Because we are in our rest cycle before IVF#2, we won't be trying on our own this month. With M. out of town it works just fine. I'll still be peeing on my OPK sticks to detect my LH surge as Lupron injections will begin 7 days post surge.
11 comments:
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure your meds for protocol #2 look a lot luckier than your meds for protocol #1. Okay, in all seriousness, I'll be cheering you on the whole time -- best of luck, B!
That is a lot of meds. I really hope that this protocol is all you need. You will be in my thoughts. Best of luck.
A~That made me LOL. They do look luckier, don't they? (: Thanks.
Thanks, miah. Me too.
What a difference a cycle makes. Remember when you thought temping was going to be the answer to your troubles or that for sure you'd get pg after your HSG. Those were the days!
I hope this is the last IVF shipment you need to wait for. Best of luck!
B, Time has flown by!
I'm so excited for you ... and yes, they do look luckier!
Yay for meds! I have to agree with the others, they DO LOOK LUCKIER!!!
Hope you and your chin are feeling better.
Veeery nice meds pics - I agree, they look much better for this protocol! Have a good week. Sorry about the truck fiasco. Your turn for many good things to happen!
MomMD - you are SO right. They totally look a lot luckier this time around!! Go lucky meds, go!! =)
Those were meds? I thought they were WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS! I was completely fooled by the luckiness!
I don't even want my IVF #2 meds. I might leave them out on the front porch just so I don't have to look at them.
I say you deserve to have fabulous luck with IVF because it looks like it was super crappy with the DQ, totalled car and rug burn.
Many hugs and best of luck!
I love you guys. Totally made my day today.
Post a Comment